Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sunshine + Emily + California = good times

Last weekend I went with my buddy Sunshine to California to visit our friend Emily! It was so fun. I met these two girls last fall when we took our Finance emphasis classes. We stuck together from the beginning because there aren't too many girls that major in Business (usually in a class of 45 there are about 5 girls).

Emily lives and works in the San Francisco area, so it took Sunshine and me about 11 hours to get there by car. Longest car trip ever! When I go there next I'm definitely flying. Emily wants me to move out there after I graduate, so we'll see....

Here are some pics from our amazing trip (sorry, I uploaded them out of order):


At a Sunglasses shop in SanFran. I think we tried on basically every pair they had to offer.


Ghirardelli's is a chocolate place. They gave away free chocolate, too! I loved it.


After the Saturday morning session of conference, Sunshine and I had our first IN-N-OUT experience! Those shakes are amazing. Not to mention the burgers....


Friday night we went on a really fun group date. This is me and my date doing some gymnastics on the counter top. haha


We went to my town in Cali, Berkeley, and I picked up a sweet pair of sweats! woohoo. What's even funnier is on the car trip over there, Sunshine was thinking of random last names that would be funny with my first name... and one of her picks was 'Berkley Badonkadonk'. What's even funnier is she didn't know what Badonkadonk meant. haha. So these sweats are perfect. It is a Berkeley Badonkadonk.


Me and Sunshine on Pier 39


Emily found a new friend. Me and Sunshine were both jealous she found him first....jk


We did baptisms at the Oakland Temple Friday morning. Inside and outside of the Temple is very beautiful....


Making some tin-foil dinners Friday night.


We took the BART (SanFrans Train) into Berkeley Saturday afternoon.

No comments: