Thursday, April 10, 2008

Multicultural night

I went with some friends to a Chinese Restaurant that was AMAZING! Usually I'm not a huge fan of Chinese, but this place was something else. I think it was called 'Little World Chinese' or Small World Chinese or something along those lines... it was a hole-in-the wall type place. Apparently, from plaques and newspapers on the walls, it was the top voted Chinese place in SLC. So, if you guys are ever in SLC looking for a good Chinese restaurant, check this place out. I think its address is 1356 S. Main (yes that's from the top of my head, so don't trust it too much). And it doesn't say the name outside. It's a random, plain, white building. Good luck! And by good luck, I mean good luck.
After the Chinese, the boys brought us to a random park in SLC that had some crazy sculptures and artwork. It was a good multicultural night.


Eating the amazing Chinese! Notice how heaped our plates were! And it was only about $7.50/person.

This picture reminds me of an album cover. Yeah, we're that cool....

Me with Ridi, my co-worker. She's from Albania! She served her mission in Germany, so if I need help with my German Lit class this summer, I know who to call. What I would pay to be tri-lingual. Imagine!

No comments: