Thursday, April 10, 2008

Family Times

This winter was a tough time for the Hughes family. My Dad's youngest brother, Ron, passed away from Cancer. He was only 38, so it was really sad and hard for everyone that knew him.

I went home for the funeral in March and it was good to see the family. Most of my cousins were able to make it, so it was a great support for Grammer to see all of her grand kids there. The wards were a huge support too. When I arrived at my house in Montana our kitchen counter was swarmed with every imaginable treat (thanks to the Relief Society) and dinner was even brought over a number of times. Grammer's house was definitely treated and fooded out as well. Wow. Relief Societies are amazing!

Here are some pictures from the funeral.


Most of the cousins on the Hughes side


Basically the whole fambam.


The boys carrying Ron, every body's favorite Uncle....


My poor Grammer. She is an amazing lady! It's hard to have to bury a child.

No comments: