Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Just Breathe-recap

breathe.....breathe..... uhh. I just wrote a ton of stuff and I just lost everything. It's okay Berkley....

I'm going to do a brief recap. You guys should be sad because I had some cool stories in there and I dont feel like writing them again. Maybe I'll come back some other day and update. Woah no way! I just saw on tv that Chris Brown and Jordin Sparks have a single? Where have I been? That will be good. I should look it up... and in other news... I am excited for the new episodes of BONES! That is one of my favorite shows. If you guys haven't seen it, you should. You may or may not get hooked (just like the time I told you guys to watch Heroes...booh yeah). Also (sorry guys this is really random), a commercial just came on that was really scary, but my remote's batteries are dead so I had to endure it. I think it was the commercial where HOld on. Going right now to turn off the tv.....DONE. Thank Heavens. Itunes here I come.

ummm. I'm sorry for anybody that has to read this. This is probably the most random thing anybody's ever read. But I guess now you know how my brain works.

Anywho. I did a ton of cool things this winter semester.

ohhhhhh nooo! I just got a text from Kristen saying she saw on David Letterman that a lady got eaten by a squirrel! Some of you may know that I really dont like squirrels. It came from the time I worked at a title company during a summer in MT and had to walk by a certain (rabid, probably) squirrel every day on my way to the courthouse that gave me a lot of grief. Not even kidding-that squirrel waited for me everyday. I dont think I'll rest easy again until I find out more about this freaky lady-eating squirrel. If they said it happened in MT, I know EXACTLY what squirrel did it. I could point it out in a lineup.

Oh perfect! I googled pictures of squirrels and this came up. My thoughts exactly. Creepy hostile squirrels.




Anywho. Back to the good things of life.
My first trip of the year was off to Disneyland and Hollywood with Courtney Boyce's sisters (Rachel, Hayley and Nitnoo). It was a blast! Besides the first night spent sleeping in a random parking lot, it was great. Actually, the parking lot wasn't too bad. Except for when the security guard knocked on our window because evidently we parked on private property. Who knew. So we moved down the street and parked in a church parking lot and slept the rest of the night in peace.

Here are some pics from that trip....




My camera likes to freak out sometimes (Kate's profile picture on facebook for example) and it can take some pretty cool pictures. I approve of the freak outs.






















No comments: