Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Concerts

I was able to go to a Lifehouse concert the beginning of March. While I was there, I got the best surprise I think I've ever had! Kate Barlow and I have been obsessed with Matt Nathanson's music (if you haven't heard of him, you should check him out). Turned out he was opening for Lifehouse! I found out when the first opening band announced who was next. I had no idea. It basically felt like Christmas for me when they announced he was opening and I had to call Kate the second I found out to make her feel jealous. I think I did a good job of it.....haha. Sorry Kate!

Here are some pics from the concert. One of my favorite concerts ever.... and I was basically front row-next to the stage, so I got some great shots.

The lead singer of Lifehouse



Matt Nathanson


In February I went with my buddy Sunshine to a Colbie Caillat concert! Colbie was great. Not gonna lie though... I got bored partway through the concert. Her songs are too relaxing and she didn't do much to entertain the audience. But hey, it was still good! Oh-and Trevor Hall and Jacob Luttrell opened for her. They are both amazing! You should check them out on itunes. Actually, I'm not sure if Jacob is on yet. He took his cds off itunes to redo them without swearing (he got baptized recently). Good for him! I look forward to hearing his cds. Here are some pics from the concert:



Colbie Caillat


Jacob Luttrell
Trevor Hall



No comments: