Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jazz Game + the Family in Utah

Easter weekend my family drove down to Utah to go to a Jazz game and see the sites of SLC. I loved having my family down with me. Friday night my little sisters had a slumber party at my house, while the rest of the family stayed at my Uncle Jeff's house. It was a blast! My little sisters are basically the best around.

Here are some pictures from the family weekend in Utah.


Hanging out in my bedroom, ready to go to the Jazz game (notice the sweet, matching shirts)....and yes. My 'little' sisters are taller than me. Sad days....I think Naomi's cheating though.


Outside my abode in SLC.


Our cute little row of Hughes kids.


Go Jazz! woohoo


That Sunday we went to the Easter music & spoken word at the Tabernacle. It was amazing! They did the Hallelujah chorus for their end song and it was the best I've ever heard. The orchestra that played with them was extraordinary. Made me want to play the violin. Someday...

No comments: