Saturday, April 19, 2008

InTERNship

Yes, for all of you that laugh at me. That's how I say internship... I say the emphasis on TERN not IN. Don't make fun of me... that's just how I talk. haha

Anywho. Here are some pics from the last day at my internship! It was so fun. I'm definitely going to miss it. I think this was my first job I've ever been sad to leave....

Me with Sunshine, my supervisor!

My friends came down for 'Berkley's last lunch' (they wanted to call it Berkley's last supper...) and we had fun eating in the cafeteria. Usually we just grab food and eat it at our desks, so it was nice to have fun and take a break.


Sunshine (who leaves on her mission in a few weeks!) and Aaron. The baby belongs to my replacement, Mike. She's a cutie!
We made up the Project Coordinator team. Woohoo! We were the best.

Us in front of the sunstone


Thanks Tamilisa for taking these pics!



Here's a cute poem my friend Wendy sent me:


There once was this fine young Miss,

who said her internship was pure bliss.

She worked with the video and technical stuff,

And I never even saw her in a big huff.

She was sad to leave the highest tower in the city,

but because she is she get's this here little ditty.

We will all miss her so much,

but hopefully she will be kissing boys and such,

in the Rexburg we all know and love a bunch.

So fare the well my 25th then 22nd floor friend,

And on this email I will now press send.

Love,Wendy



1 comment:

Wendy L said...

The Privilege was all mine. I miss our conversations already!