Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Katniss

So, there's this movie coming out in the near future called the Hunger Games. If you haven't heard of the book series, you've probably been living in a cave for the past few years. If you like to read (or even if you don't like to read), and you haven't heard of the trilogy, I highly recommend getting all three books. Yes, all three books. Once you finish the first book you will hate life a little bit until you can read the second book. And then the third book. They're THAT good.

Anyhow, I was Katniss Everdeen for Halloween in 2010. Yeah, maybe I was a bit obsessed with the books. And maybe nobody knew who I was at Halloween parties. But I had a blast being Katniss.


Today I saw a picture of Katniss. I've seen a picture of the actress before, but she was all dolled up and had blonde hair. Now that she's dressed the part, I think she looks amazing! I am 100% for this girl as Katniss. Now I just hope they can work on Peeta....

1 comment:

Shandi and Alex said...

I'm so nervous about the outcome for Peeta. The guy they picked is completely the opposite of Peeta's description. But they worked magic with Katniss, so I'm trying to hold out hope!! Fingers crossed!