Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Cheeto Kind of Day

Somedays are just special, you know? The kind of days where you walk through the grocery store or cafeteria and say 'I could really go for some Cheetos right about now.'

Well, that kind of day happened today. It was divine. I grabbed a a bag of Cheetos and ate it with my sandwich and mixed veggies. Fantastic mix, if I do say so myself.


I've always loved Cheetos. In fact, when I was a wee lass, I ate so many Cheetos at my Dad's bank picnic one year that I was sick later that night (TMI?). Since then I've learned to curb my Cheeto appetite a bit, just to avoid the 'being sick' part. Sometimes I can even make a bag of Cheetos last the afternoon (like today). So proud, so proud. Oh, and want some random Berkley Cheeto trivia? I've kept a certain Cheeto since my college years because it looks like a dude doing a push-up. No joke. So, if you're ever at my house, feel free to ask to see it. I'll gladly oblige.

Oh, and want to know what else made this Cheeto day extra special? It's my BIRTHDAY!! Between a few early morning happy birthday texts from friends, facebook well-wishers, emails, and my co-worker who made me this (and draped it over my desk):


I'm feeling pretty good about life. Feeling loved. Oh, and to top off the 'feeling loved' moment, I even got an email from TripAdvisor with the subject line 'Without you, we're nothing.' Looks like this is going to be a good year.

2 comments:

Nicole Jessop said...

Have you had baked cheetos? They are the best thing ever! Even better than the originals because there's always that slightly oily feeling in your mouth as you chew them.... not with baked cheetos though!

Court, Jon said...

You still have Cheeto Man?? I wish you still had Kashi :)