Friday, June 17, 2011

Hypocrite Land



I am kind of embarassed to admit it.... but I am an avid watcher of the Bachelorette this season. I've never been a fan of the Bachelor/Bachelorette in the past. I thought it was the dumbest show that existed - especially when it was the Bachelor. Nothing irks me more than seeing a flock of girls fawn over one guy (girls in Mormon land are annoyingly way too used to that). But... somehow... I ended up watching the Bachelorette Premiere with my roommates this year... and... (dot dot dot) I've been hooked ever since. Speaking of 'dot dot dot' I'm pretty sure Bentley is the biggest MD I've ever seen. If you don't know what an 'MD' is... check out this blog link:

http://mormonchildbride.blogspot.com/2011/05/unfortunately-not-endangered.html

This show is turning out to be quite entertaining, who knew? My top three guys are JP, William, and Ben F.... I don't think Ben F. was on my radar until he showed up on an episode wearing a beanie... I'm not sure what's up with guys with shaggy hair and Beanies... but I love it.

Anyway... now that we've all lost a few brain cells let's move on to something more interesting.

I am leaving in approximately 4 hours to see this youngster:

Pretty sure he's the cutest little boy in the world! I'm so excited to get to spend some time with Jordan and Alyssa and their cute little family. I'm still slightly in shock that I'll be getting another nephew in a month. Alyssa's pregnancy flew by for me (but she probably can't say the same thing)...

No comments: