Monday, June 27, 2011

Flooding

This post is for you, Erin! :)

My old roommate Erin is from Minot, North Dakota... and if you have been watching the news lately, you've probably been hearing about the flooding going on over there. Their poor town is inundated with water. So sad...

She thinks that the house on the left is her house:


Please keep her family (husband, 2 little girls and baby on the way) and her town in your thoughts and prayers! This is going to be a long recovery for the whole town, so they'll need all the help they can get...

2 comments:

Schmidt Family said...

good idea Berkley!

Rick, Erin, and girls said...

How did I not see this post until just now Berk? You are such a sweetie. It is indeed my house on the left. Right now it is completely gutted and soon will be professionally sanitized ($5400 for that-yeeps!) and ready to start rebuilding. Now if only we were assured it won't flood again next year....

I have more pics on facebook if you haven't been keeping up there. Otherwise, more info/pics on my blog www.chelseaboo.blogspot.com (for others that know me and don't know my blog yet)