Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hipster 101

So, sometimes my friends and I like to talk about Hipsters. The guys and girls are attractive and way too cool, and they're all highly intimidating. Sometimes we see a new guy, think he's cute, but find out later he's a hipster (in our defense, you can't really tell when they wear Church clothes). Automatically we write him off the 'list.' Because, we like to say, "once you go hipster, you can't go back" (meaning, once a guy dates a hipster girl he wont go back to normal girls).



My co-worker sent me this video today and I wanted to cry it was so hilarious. I dedicate this video to all the normal girls in the world who want to date a hipster:










Hipster Rule Number 1: Never Try. Never put effort into anything.



(favorite quote: "okay, we're gonna need to put jeans under that skirt. And sweats over those jeans.")



Hipster Rule Number 2: Only like things ironically. Books, Movies, TV Shows, the Environment.



Hipster Rule Number 3: Never show too much enthusiasm.



Final Rule: Everything is dumb. Someone says something you don't understand? You just go "I'm over it."





2 comments:

Jessica said...

Too funny!

Deborah said...

that is sooo funny. i watched that last night and thought of people i knew in college who were like that!!