Thursday, May 26, 2011

Gulliver's Travels

Aka Berkley's travels. Let's just hope mini people don't try to stake me down... that wouldn't be cool.

Anywho. This weekend I'm off to the land of my forefathers... the Bitterroot Valley.


It's my youngest sibling's High School graduation on Sunday, May 29th. What the heck? I'm getting old... seeing as I remember her as a baby and everything. Weird.

Speaking of babies, I get to see that very baby that's sitting in Naomi's lap! C-Mike is having his 1st birthday May 27th, which is convenient because it is also my brother in law Allen's birthday AND Grammer's Birthday all on May 27th! PARTY weekend! Good times are about to be had.


AND next weekend I'm off to Washington D.C.! Woot. I've never been there before, so I'm ready for some adventure!

(Now is the time where you give me suggestions and tell me what to do/see/eat)

My itinerary canvas is blank...

1 comment:

VK said...

I'm a bit of a nerd, but I loved the smithsonian museums. They're amazing! Other than that, walk the plaza (where all the museums and monuments are) at night. It's beautiful and surprisingly busy.