Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Curse You, AquaScum!

Today I was eating outside at my usual, favorite spot (see here). It was an especially enjoyable lunch, made up of a few random things I saw at the Asian bar. Usually I avoid the Asian bar because I'm not a huge fan of Chinese food, but today they had a few items that looked delish. Although, they did look suspiciously non-Asian. I picked up some rice (okay, that's pretty asian), little smokies in gravy, a chicken broccoli dish thing (you know, it's kind of like chicken cordon-bleu, but stuffed with broccoli sauce stuff and deliciousness?), and an asian lettuce salad.

The lunch was especially delicious because I didn't have the chance to eat my usual over-flowing bowl of frosted mini spooners mixed with cheerios for breakfast.

Anywho, as I was wrapping up my lunch and finishing off the last 10-ish delicious bites, a large BEE swoops down and starts hovering over my food. I, of course, jump away from my bench and leave my food to the bee. UGHH..

This is how I felt:


Dang you bee, dang you, for stealing the last enjoyable bites of my meal! Well, he didn't 'steal' my food per se, but he certainly walked his nasty little legs all over my food, making it un-edible!

Grrr. Looks like I'll just have to dip into the treat drawer at work this afternoon to subsidize my bee-ruined meal...

No comments: