Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Zombie Land

ZOMBIES ARE IN TOWN! Well, a Zombie is what I like to call myself after I visit the eye doctor. Dilated pupils are immensely enjoyable. Not so much for the part where you can't see anything up close, but because it makes you look creepy. And being creepy is always fun, right?


My best friend Courtney asked for a picture of my Zombie eyes, so this one's for you! This is my attempt at a ruthless, mean, Zombie face (eh). I think my favorite part is that you can tell my eyes aren't really focused on the camera because, let's be honest --I couldn't focus on the camera and couldn't even tell if this picture turned out until hours later. ha ha

Don't worry though, friends. I'm not a Zombie anymore... although, it does remind me of a dream I had once when I got turned into a Zombie... and then I had to turn other people into a Zombie (with a wand) and I was REALLY good at it. So... watch out people.

2 comments:

Kel-C said...

BAH HAHAHAHAAHAH Its like a mix of zombies and Harry Potter... Don't zombies really turn other people into Zombies by biting them? or something like that?

Court, Jon said...

haha I love it! :) Also, you might recall a day when we were driving in Salt Lake and Zombies were walking all over the streets... Also, that day was not a dream.