Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

As of July 15, I can now say that I am an aunt to TWO nephews (eh, and zero nieces still... someday though, someday).

I had to post this picture because Carter's face is just priceless. It looks like he is taking the responsibility of holding his little brother quite seriously. What cuties!


Also, I thought I would add another picture to go along with my current Zombie theme. This old picture was resurrected on facebook today when my friend Kate Barlow commented on it, saying "AH, I accidentally just clicked on this picture and it freaked me out. so creepy..."


I'm so glad I can instill such heart warming feelings in my friends. I certainly strive to do my best, even if that means my best is a Zombie face that strikes horror in the hearts of those that view it.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You jerk, Berkley. I can never look at your blog again. At least, I can never look at this post again. So creepy...