Friday, July 29, 2011

Funny Bones

Do you ever randomly laugh by yourself?

Maybe that happens to me more than I should probably admit...

Last night I was looking through some of my sister's pictures from our family's trip to Oregon and came across this picture:


It's a planking seal! I seriously died laughing. Luckily I was alone in my room (and my roommates weren't home) so I could laugh as hard as I wanted without them wondering what in the world was going on. If any of you are wondering what 'planking' is... youtube it. It's this new craze/phase where people try to hold themselves perfectly straight across objects. Funny stuff...

This next picture is also from the same Oregon trip they just went on. My little sister Naomi is so funny... her face cracks me up everytime I look at this pic.


Ahhh I like funny people.

Anyway, I can't wait to go home and see my family! One more week and I'll be on my way to MT for Gunner's baby blessing. YA-TA.

No comments: