Monday, April 18, 2011

Kicked Out and Liberated

Well, it finally happened. This Sunday will be my last day in the University 34th ward. The Church is getting rid of University wards and my roommates and I will be assigned to a singles ward that our house is actually assigned to (boooh). Well, actually, I'm kind of excited. It will be fun to make friends with people that actually live near our house (since, um, we live quite a ways outside the boundaries). But I'll definitely miss the 34th ward! It's been my home for the past year and eight months and I've made a lot of great friends. And, on another note, the ladies at the Church Office Building have been liberated!! We no longer have to wear nylons to work! It kind of feels like the end of the world. I never would have thought that the day would come when I wouldn't have to wear nylons to work anymore.... well, I guess, it will definitely be a sign of the last days when we're allowed to wear pants to work...

No comments: