Friday, April 29, 2011

Evil Step Sisters?

While perusing a few pictures of today's nuptials between my good friends Kate and Wills, I came across this dandy of a photograph. This is a picture of Britain's Prince Andrew and his daughters: Eugenie and Beatrice.


WHAT THE heck is on their heads? Automatically I bestowed the judgment upon them that they are the evil stepsisters, or whiny cousins, or acquaintances, that you always read about in the Pride and Prejudice type books. You know the kind that I'm talking about - that are always plotting about how they can get the guy. They probably both secretly hate Kate since she got Wills.

Or, you know, I could be 100% wrong. It's hard to believe though - not just a hat rack my friends... not just a hat rack.

2 comments:

The Simmons Bunch said...

BAHAHAHAHA!!!

Moriah said...

I seriously laughed so hard when I saw those things on their head at the wedding!!! hahaha I thought the same thing. Evil step twins.