Friday, April 8, 2011

Age Spots and Tats

I thought I'd finally blog about my San Diego trip since, you know, it's been a week. Basically all I'm going to say is that we had a blast. Oh, and that we got to see lots of beaches, Sea Lions, Dolphins, Temples (St George/Vegas/San Diego), ride a rollercoaster by the beach (AMAZING), and get tats. I went with my roommate Kelsey and my little sister Moriah. So much fun! I'm glad I got to spend time with my sister before she heads back up to BYU-Idaho (speaking of, I totally miss the BYU-Idaho days). So, I'm slightly jealous. Actually a lot jealous. Especially since my other little sister will be there in the Fall and my Brother/Sister in Law/Nephew/Future Nephew live there too!
Our second night there we decided to hang out at Oceanside beach to see the sunset. So beautiful! Also, I think I'm getting age spots. Just kidding. But seriously - I used to not get freckles and this year my cheeks are getting full of them. I think it's a sign I'm getting old... or my skin is going through a tri-life crisis.
And, by the way, I totally got a tat!


Just kidding, it's not real. It's actually faded to a light orange right now. Probably another week and it will be gone.... since I work for the Church I didn't have a lot of options on where to put it. So, since I wear cardigans (like a Grandma) to work everyday, I thought the best place to keep it hidden is my upper arm.... I'M A REBEL! (said like that old guy off Emperor's New Groove)

2 comments:

Moriah said...

That trip was so much fun!!! I think you definately have freckles, not age spots. Haha and we had so many adventures! I love it :)

The Simmons Bunch said...

hahaha! So many fond memories from Emperors New Groove and our BYU-I days!