Thursday, August 21, 2008

Summer FHE times

This summer we had a blast with our FHE group! These guys are great. So many memories... Rigby Lake, water balloon fights, Logan splitting his head open outside our apartment, Stewart always crossing the chastity lines and attacking me in my bed or bedroom (or always attacking me in general), Michael Fish being Michael Fish (yeah Michael Fish!), Marcus taking us floating and me quizzing his German skills, Jason's longboarding and crazy entrances/faces, and yadda yadda yadda.... our lives have been changed forever. haha




Stewart is the craziest guy I know.

Michael Fish and Logan being their normal selves, with me looking guilty in the background... I wonder what I just did? haha

One of THE greatest semesters of all time! You girls are amazing!!!


Our amazingly attractive, hilarious, spiritual, nicest, uhhh what else... musically inclined, sportiest, manliest, strongest, corniest, FHE brothas!!! (Jason didn't make it to this FHE pic, but he's cool, too)

1 comment:

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

I seriously miss BYU-Idaho so much! Does everyone love that school as much as I do? I seriously start tearing up every time I hear anyone mention that school, maybe it's just because I'm pregnant and emotional, I don't know. I just have so many good memories from there (especially from summer semesters), loved so many good people there, and it's such a good place to grow. I hope you miss it as much as I do now that you're leaving, so I don't feel like such a dork.

President Clark spoke at a fancy dinner that Steve and I went to last night, for the students and faculty of BYU's Law School. He's amazing. Anyways, congrats again on graduating, and good luck with whatever you choose to do now!