Monday, August 25, 2008

Family Vacation

After my graduation my family and I vacationed for a few days at all the random Utah tourist attraction places (whatever you call those things). I can now say I've probably been to anything worth looking at in Utah. haha jk...

Moriah and Jordan chillin on the tracks at the Golden Spike monument place.... There were ugly bugs everywhere that kept randomly landing on us.... don't ask why. I think they were friendly and liked people? They especially liked my little sister, Naomi. haha


THE coolest hat ever. We found it in a random gift shop. It folds up into this little round purse looking-thingy! I didn't get it, but we all had fun trying it on... That brim went ALL the way around the hat. Guten times. I also like how Jordan's face is creepy and slightly morphs into the background...

Another stop on our amazing race was Antelope Island. The sky was beautiful that day! The fam had fun skipping rocks and trying not to hit the people that were floating in the lake. But let me tell you what... that place stunk like no other! Please note Jordan and Naomi's faces. haha. Apparently me and Moriah are the only ones that can pull through the pain of incredibly smelly things.

Another random stop on our family adventure was the BYU stuffed animal museum (whatever it's called). They had a lot of really random, cool animals there. And yes, we're behind the barricade. Don't worry about it. haha

The whole fam also went to a Bee's game while they were in town. I enjoy sports, but sometimes baseball games get a little long for me... might have come from the time when my Dad drug me to one of my little brother's little league games when I was younger and the game ended up going into thousands of extra innings. Possibly the longest game on record. Seriously.

No comments: