Thursday, August 21, 2008

Graduation

HOLY COW! I finally graduated! About time, huh? Even though I'm making this update a month after my graduation, it still doesn't feel like I've graduated.... my mind is forever in the time frame of, 'work 4 months, go to school 8 months'. It's going to blow my mind when I finally realize that I have to keep working after 4 months is up. Ask me in December how I'm handling my job... I hope I survive. haha

But anywho... I finally got my degree in Business, Finance, and German.

I got to walk with my buddy Eric Katschke! I've known him since one of my first years up at school, so it was fun being able to sit with him during the ceremony.

Me with my roommates (and Chris Black). I'm going to miss these folks!


Me with my lovely sistahs. Yeahh for the Hughes girls! My sisters are the BEST!


Me with the coolest Professor of all time... Brother Kusch! (who also happened to be my Stake President).


My whole family came to see me graduate. I love my family!

2 comments:

Schmidt Family said...

Hey berkley, this is Tara your old roomate. I saw your blog through Erins and thought that I would say Hi. Congrats on the graduation. Always fun! You can check out our blog..... PS I know your friend Marcus. His family lives by Chris's family. Funny.

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Congrats Berkley!!!!