Friday, March 25, 2011

The Greenhouse Effect

I did it! It's officially been 2 weeks since I've eaten out. I've brought lunches every day and have eaten at home every night. It feels amazing. I would go on longer, but I'm meeting my Visiting Teacher at The Greenhouse Effect tomorrow morning. I'd say that is a valid excuse to break my 'no-eating-out' fast. The Greenhouse Effect is this amazing cafe that serves crepes. Located in SLC at 3231 S. 900 E., for anybody that wants to try it. LOVE IT!!


This picture is from the last time I went to the Greenhouse Effect, about a month ago. Notice the size of that crepe! And the deliciousness that is inside! So good. I will continue my 'no-eating-out' fast after my next crepe. That is, until I GO TO SAN DIEGO NEXT WEEKEND! Woohoooo

1 comment:

Chels said...

oh my goodness! I LOVE the greenhouse! Their crepes are SOOOOO fantastic, and huge! MMMM...and the put nutella in them! hello! oh my gosh! and they have the like "dinner like" ones too...oh my I LOVE THE GREENHOUSE! HIGHLY recommend! :)-(Too much?)