Thursday, December 6, 2012

Life Lately

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm not a cat person in the least (mainly it stems from the fact that I'm insanely allergic to them). BUT, lately I've been completely entertained by a cat named 'colonelmeow' on Instagram. I'm a little embarrassed to admit how much time I spent looking through (and laughing at) his pictures the first day I found his account. For those not familiar with colonelmeow, he's a cat that's grumpy looking 24/7 - the pictures his 'Master' posts on Instagram are always, always, hilarious. 

Meet Colonel Meow:


I think Colonel Meow could probably make friends (or be frenemies) with this cat I found on Pinterest. This one definitely made me LQTM*. A lot. Enjoy.


Wow, did I seriously just write a blog post about cats? Am I 'that' person? *sigh* To make up for it, I'll post a picture of what I ate for lunch today. Yay for Brussel-sprouts. Does it mean I'm officially an adult if I choose to eat them on purpose? Take that, picky eaters of the world.


Oh, and I am beyond excited to go home for Christmas in two weeks and two days (but who's counting?). I can't remember the last time I was able to go home for more than 5 days at a time, so the thought of staying for (possibly) ten days makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Ten days with the family... relaxing... wearing pj's all day long... not being at work... eating good food... Christmas... reading... napping... ahh. Can't wait! 

Merry Christmas! 


*LQTM = laugh quietly to myself

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I think your cat looks like a creature from Star Wars!! what a creepy looking cat!!!!! Thanks for the chuckle :)

Rick, Erin, and girls said...

Too funny!