Monday, October 17, 2011

ZOMBIES!!!

Saturday, October 15th, was the day that Salt Lake City attempted to break the 'Most Zombies in One Location' World Record. The World Record is around 4,500 and Salt Lake City wanted to get around 5,000 zombies.... and we fell short by A LOT. I think we mayyybe had 1,000 zombies show up. Oh well, it was still fun! They're going to try for it again next October so we'll see what happens.

This is our Zombie look:



I must say, I'm pretty proud of our Zombie looks. On our way to the Utah Fairgrounds we got some thumbs up by construction workers and a few different people at the Zombie event asked if they could take a picture of us. I think that means we're professional Zombies now. I should put that on my resume.

1 comment:

Rick, Erin, and girls said...

Wow, Berk. I would NOT have recognized you if I didn't know it was you to start out with! I don't know if I would have been able to pick you out of a crowd with more than one blonde zombie either! hehe