Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We Shot the Moon/Parachute/Secondhand Serenade and Lagoon

Last weekend I went to another concert... wahoo! Except I wasn't too into this one... here are a few pictures of the group entertaining ourselves. haha







The concert was at thanksgiving point, so we all sat on blankets and were 1,000 yards away from the bands. urgh. And the weekend before I had gone to see Jack's Mannequin, so nothing would have compared anyways.... you think I kid, but I would never.

Another reason I wasn't too into the concert is because we had gone to Lagoon earlier that day and I was still recovering from the affects of taking 2 Dramamine pills. So worth it though. Lagoon was a blast!!
Berkley + Dramamine = unstoppable.
Wicked? Bring it on. White roller coaster? Bring it on. Pirate ship? Bring it on (although the pirate ship still kind of got to me... dang little kid ride). haha. I even went on the waterslides and I hate waterparks... I almost started enjoying myself the 3-4 time going down the waterslide. Why, you ask, did I go on the waterslides if I hate them so much? Because I didn't want to be stuck at the bottom, like a mom, watching my friends come out.

Anywho-back to the concert. Here is a video I took to entertain myself. Which I will try to upload again....








No comments: