Monday, July 27, 2009

Parachute + Windsor Drive + Channel 2

My roommate Jennifer is a producer for Channel 2. This morning they had Parachute on their show!! She got to meet them and asked if they could get me their autographs since I like their music. What an awesome roommate! And too bad they spelled my name wrong, but hey--its the thought that counts, right?
A month ago the band Windsor Drive came and performed on Channel 2,
so Jennifer got their number....
That night after their concert at the Avalon, Jen asked if they wanted to
go get some pizza with us girls.
They came... and let me tell you, what a crazy night we had. haha
Their music isn't too bad either-check them out.

From left to right
bass, Kimmi, Jen, Me, Lead Singer, Drums, Guitar, Keyboard.
Fame hasn't quite hit these kids yet, so it felt like we were just hanging out with
a bunch of goofy, down to earth guys.
Good times.

Just a glimpse of the craziness we encountered...

I think this is when their drinks kicked in.


No comments: