Thursday, June 11, 2009

Birthday's all around




It was Jerason's birthday (Nitnoo's husband) on June 10th, so I went with the Boyce's to help celebrate! We went to dinner at Chili's and we had to get a picture with the sign... HILARIOUS. I love it when places make funny signs.




Jerason decided that his birthday-day is bad luck. June 10th is the day Hayley broke her leg, the day Nitnoo almost drowned, then this year June 10th was the day that both Nitnoo and Hayley were sick (throwing up sick), Merralee slammed her finger in the door so it was bleeding, I sliced my finger at work so I had to get a tetanus shot, and while we were at Chili's, the waiter dropped the plates and spilled food on Courtney! (so funny....) So yes, I agree with Jerason- June 10th is bad luck day. haha




No comments: