Friday, March 9, 2012

Upgrade Time

I finally decided to upgrade my phone! I've been able to to upgrade since October, but I've been too lazy, er, or something to do it until now. 

I got the iPhone last night and have been in LOVE with it since! Shoot, if I knew how awesome this phone was I would have upgraded 6 months ago. I had some fun with it last night and did Facetime calling with a few of my siblings. Here's a gorgeous screen shot of me with my sis Moriah. hehe


Also, I don't know how it's possible... but my phone made me feel ashamed last night. I was learning how to use Siri and she said (in quite the snobbish voice) 'you don't have to push the button every time you ask me a question' (or something along those lines). Oh boy...you know technology is running rampant when it affects your self-esteem. ha ha... #firstworldproblems

No comments: